Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Renewing Fomema

Went to Immigration in Putrajaya. Had to renew the Fomema for the indon guys..





The guy i was supposed to meet deferred from 0900 morning to 1400 hrs. Suddenly the hp rang. "Ko katner?"."Kat Putrajaya.."."Katner, Katner, ku pon kat Putrajaya.."."Kat carpark..."."ooooo aku kat masjid tunggu Zuhur.." That was da "Boss man" when he whisper we jump.. muakakakkaak















Ciakkk.. The associate, Pak Aziz completing the documents at the window ledge when i came








This was my first experince with immigration. I would like to thank the Lady officer Cik (Puan?) Hanizah Abdul Hadi who was kind, compassionate and understanding enough to this confused old man..ekekekekeke Belive me, with the situation i was in, I woudn't approve if I was her. akakakakak... All praises be to Allah, the most Benovalent, the most High

No comments: