Friday, July 11, 2008

Waiting for Angah....

After dropping off Cik Alang at PWTC at around 15:00 PM, went straight to section 16 PJ to pickup up Angah at Matrixs PJ. She's over at 17:00 pm and I have about 2 hours to play with. Decided to hangout at KFC just next door to INTAN PJ due to it's free WIFI but changed my mind on seeing the crowd. While driving aimlessly , saw Jaya One Commercial Centre which was quite nu n just a couple of hundred meters away from the Matrix. Decided to explore..

Finger lickin' good...


Ciakk!! I spy with my little eyes.. students chatting prior "lepaking" at KFC

Jaya One ...















My take, Jaya is "superficial" n damned expensive .. Wonder if the student could afford them since it's closed to UM n UIA...

It was just about right when i moved on to pick Angah. Had a drink at one of the cafeteria on the campus



Nak tegelak tgk besau radio... "Mr Bombastic" comes to mind..aakakakkaak Ingat nak boh youtube "Shaggy" tapi ..uiiii.takuik den..akakakaka

I'm Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic touch me in my back she says I'm Mr Ro...mantic
I'm Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic touch me in my back she says boom
boom! boom!
I'm Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic touch me in my back she says I'm Mr Ro...mantic
I'm Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic touch me in my back she says boom
boom!boom
!

wakakakakakakakaka...


Enjoy Mr Bean...Shaggy takleh laaa..




No comments: