Wednesday, August 13, 2008

MayangSari ..Ulikkkkk, mayang di ulikkkkkk.....

En Aghunggg (the ganu equivalent for En Harun), recommended me this place, Mayangsari Resort. Nice place n it's cheap. In my case, RM 50.00 a night.. Now that's really, really cheap dude! Actually the resort is a staging place for customers going to Tenggol Island about 18 km from the LKIM Jetty in Dungun, trip by boat is RM 40.00 per person. I was told it was nice place to snorkel with the water crystal clear. En Aghung related to me a very rare experience where he heard the "clapping" sound of the corals.. during the middle of the night. But now it's very rare since most of the corals died and damaged due to polution. What a pity. Maybe some other day I'll pay a visit..Talking about the island, i thot it was named "tango". "Camner lak name omputeh nama pulau tuh?". "Mak per name omputeh nyer.. gong mung nih...layangggg". Biler eja ruper nyer "Tenggol" ..akakakakakaka


The entrance to the resort. Beyong is Pantai Teluk Lipat..




Block B, water villa where I stayed... breeding ground for aedes mosquitoes?





No comments: